Monday, December 14, 2009

DxO Optics Pro

Not much words needed - this is a quality software. Yes, I like it!

I like Adobe Lightroom 2, too. These two beasts do not compete - they are complementary to each other.
While handling 20% of my shots with LR2 is a breeze, I need and I use DxO for the rest of 3%.
What about the rest of 77%? Well, it does not need processing - it needs DEL key, because it's just junk.

Today I answered a quest for monumental photography. Above is what I submitted, taken with my iPhone and processed by DxO; below is the original scene, taken with my Nikon D40 with space-tech img-stblzr lens.

Click for larger pictures. Decide.

1 comment:

Villem said...

Pean DxO tiimi kiitma - 10 päeva pärast seda kui olin oma SnowLeopardi muresid kurtnud, oli neil oma softi parandus väljas ja minu trial periood käivitati uuesti - vot see on kliendikesksus!